Within the next few weeks, we are about two launch two brand new guides.
The rain guide
Have you ever found yourself on a wedding day with pouring rain and no idea on how to take beautiful portraits of the wedding couple?
The „Rainy day photography guide – a guide for wedding photographers“ will guide you through different options on a rainy wedding day. After photographing weddings over 10 years we faced so many different days on different locations with rain and cold. Especially in the North of Europe, you can never be 100% sure it won’t rain during the wedding day.
Written from these experiences and designed with many rainy wedding images I created the „Rainy day guide“.
What can you expect from my „rainy day“ guide?
- how to prepare for bad weather
- where to take images outdoors when it rains
- where and how to take images indoors
- how to use window light in three different ways
- how to create a short portrait session with the bride and groom during bad weather (no posing tips in here)
- how to photograph indoor during crowded receptions and dinner
The detail guide
We tell our wedding couples all the times: it is the small details that tell a big story. It is the pearl in your earlobe from your grandma, the pocket watch from your grandpa and maybe just the bracelet around your wrist that your groom gifted you for your first Christmas together. Brides and grooms chose these details for a very special reason – they tell a story, they are part of their story. Now it is your job as a wedding photographer to make this story visible and show the small things that tell a big story in your photography.
Inside the detail guide you will find
- my 5 rules for beautiful details photos
- the ring shot and which lens to use for it
- best places for ring shots
- how to edit your ring photos
- the bridal details
- the wedding suite (stationery)
- the dinner setting
- connecting elements for detail shots
- the complete detail shot
- the details of the groom
- lighting for details
Sign up for the newsletter to see when the guides will be available. Only our newsletter friends will receive the notification and the early bird coupon code to buy the guides at a reduced price.