We tell our wedding couples all the times: it is the small details that tell a big story. It is the pearl in your earlobe from your grandma, the pocket watch from your grandpa and maybe just the bracelet around your wrist that your groom gifted you for your first Christmas together. Brides and grooms chose these details for a very special reason – they tell a story, they are part of their story. Now it is your job as a wedding photographer to make this story visible and show the small things that tell a big story in your photography.
Inside the detail guide you will find
- my 5 rules for beautiful details photos
- the ring shot and which lens to use for it
- best places for ring shots
- how to edit your ring photos
- the bridal details
- the wedding suite (stationery)
- the dinner setting
- connecting elements for detail shots
- the complete detail shot
- the details of the groom
- lighting for details
German version follows in January 2018
Please let me know if you are interested in another language for the detail guide.