Have you ever been in a portrait shoot and thoughtâ€¦ â€œWhat should I do next?â€ or did you ever have a black out during a couple session not knowing how to pose your client in the next picture? Did you ever wonder how to create images with movement and with a connection between the couple?
Then the posing guide: Capture the emotion – Posing guide for creating connection is for you!
10 years after photographing my first wedding I thought I would just write down a few pages on how we approach a couple or wedding portrait session and what came out was a full guide over more than 20 pages.
What can you expect from my posing guide?
- the 3 main rules to couple posing
- how to break the ice and to start the session relaxed
- how to create variation in your posing
- how to create connection between those two people in front of your camera
- how to create the official wedding picture
- some of our favorite poses
- how to incorporate a flow into a full shoot
- how to create a relaxed couple shoot if you just have 10 minutes on the wedding day
- our key tip to creating a connection between two people in front of the camera
Please let me know if you are interested in another language for the posing guide.