It is Monday again and a special Monday too because of several reasons:
– this weekend we shot our last weeding of the year
– this Sunday we also shot our last engagement session or this year
– this Monday is December first which means our house will be transformed into a Christmas wonderland
– this Monday is the first we are not rereading texts for the welcome kit as we launched the third version of it on Friday
– I am sitting wrapped in a blanket with my laptop on the lap on the couch while writing this. I didn’t work from the couch in weeks but on this lazy-end-of-season Monday I couldn’t think of anything better. #workfromeverywhere
so with all these special facts about this Monday here is a tiny preview of yesterday’s engagement session at the lake. I really really love the atmosphere at the lake in winter. It is so moody and cosy and makes you crave some hot wine or cocoa.