Some big changes are coming up at the end of this year and I want to share them with you.
After 9 years of living in four different countries we decided to move back. Back to the village. This decision has come from the heart and not from our heads like all other movements we did in the past years. At the moment we see ourselves driving four times a month to Germany for a birthday or some other occasion to see our family and closest friends. Driving more than 400 km each weekend is something we could do for a while but it has to stop. I have to travel for most of my weddings anyway and how lovely would it be to JUST travel for weddings and having the home where the heart is in the village ? So yes we are moving back to the village and I try to defend this decision to myself as we found a flat in the city center – downtown … in a village where 12000 people live. It is going to be great and I can’t wait to walk to my mothers house for just a coffee – without dinner and sleeping over. And to just have a glass of wine with a friend during the week. This all sounds perfect and I am curious how this decision will infect our year 2013. There are more changes coming up that I will keep for myself at the moment but it is going to be a very exciting start into 2013.
[quote]Sometimes you have to move back to move forwards. [/quote]
The bucket list before moving away from Holland
– going to the beach
– going shopping in Utrecht
– visit the Hermitage museum in Amsterdam to see the Van Gogh exhibition
– goint to the Takumi ya restaurant enjoying the perfect Sushi over here
– going to the LaDress showroom in Amsterdam to buy one of their beautiful dresses
– go with my niece to the Nijntje museum in Utrecht
– buy enough cranberry green tea and four seasons pepper for the next 6 months
– having a turkish pizza from the little corner at Almere Muziekwijk
– having some bitterballen en kaasstengels at the jazz pub in Utrecht
well I am not sure if I can make this list happen – I will do my best and keep you posted. If I don’t make it happen I already have the chance in january and February to come back for weddings to Holland and realize my list.