Have you ever been in a portrait shoot and thought… „What should I do next?“ or did you ever have a black out during a couple session not knowing how to pose your client in the next picture? Did you ever wonder how to create images with movement and with a connection between the couple?
If you ever had one of these thoughts let me tell you: you are not alone!
I had them so often.
10 years after photographing my first wedding I thought I would just write down a few pages on how we approach a couple or wedding portrait session and what came out was a full guide over more than 20 pages.
What can you expect from my posing guide?
- the 3 main rules to couple posing
- how to break the ice and to start the session relaxed
- how to create variation in your posing
- how to create connection between those two people in front of your camera
- how to create the official wedding picture
- some of our favorite poses
- how to incorporate a flow into a full shoot
- how to create a relaxed couple shoot if you just have 10 minutes on the wedding day
- our key tip to creating a connection between two people in front of the camera
If you want to be first to hear about the release dates and receive the early bird coupon code for our posing guide.