I am so excited that finally today we are launching a new product to our web shop: The wedding photographer magazine!!!
We are using this magazine to give to our favorite vendors and for wedding fairs. It is a great way to showcase our portfolio and information about us and how we work. At the same time it looks professionally and in the flood of business cards and flyers that wedding couples receive during the wedding planning process our magazine will stand out. With the 40 pages printed by a professional yet affordable printer in Germany it really looks like a magazine and feels great to flip through.
With the template we wanted to give other photographers who might not have the time to design their very own magazine from scratch to just drag and drop their images and get their magazine printed. It can be edited in InDesign, Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to offer everybody the possibility to use the template. Just add your images and some text about yourself and you are ready to go. The written manuals that are included with the download will help you create each page and make it look perfectly.
Here are some facts:
– 40 pages photographer magazine
– European DIN A4 format
– ready to use in InDesign, Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
– a lot of space to showcase your portfolio
– prewritten texts like: how to find the right wedding photographer & why the connection between wedding photographer and wedding couple is important.
– all in German language (Dutch is coming soon)
– recommendation and print profile from German printer
If you want to see the trailer video, click here: trailer video
Head over to the shop to read more about the wedding photographer magazine.